Start/stop sync with Thumbjam?

This is the place to start....
arathe

Start/stop sync with Thumbjam?

Post by arathe »

Hi, there!

Brilliant app. =) One thing I'm having trouble with... No matter how I mess around with the MIDI settings, I can't get Drumjam to start/stop loops in Thumbjam. Nor can I get Thumbjam to trigger a start of pattern-playing in Drumjam. Could you please either document this process or point me toward some help? Thanks!

jesse

Re: Start/stop sync with Thumbjam?

Post by jesse »

Currently there is no way to do it, so don't feel bad :)

I'll definitely address that in the next thumbjam update.

jlc

arathe

Post by arathe »

Thanks for the quick reply -- and for making me feel less incompetent. :)

I thought for sure that if other apps could trigger Drumjam, a Sonosaurus app could. I guess it's still in the pipeline. Looking forward to that capability -- and whatever else comes down the line for this amazing app.

Thanks again!

Kamena302

Post by Kamena302 »

I can't get Drumjam to start/stop loops in Thumbjam. Nor can I get Thumbjam to trigger a start of pattern-playing in Drumjam. Could you please either document this process or point me toward some help? Thanks!
Pass4sure Pass 4 sure
braindumps http://brain-dumps.co/

jesse

Post by jesse »

Whichever app you want to control the triggering of playback needs to be the one sending MIDI clock to the other. So for instance, if you want DrumJam to start/stop loops in ThumbJam, go to the Prefs->MIDI Setup in drumjam, and enable CLOCK OUT on the ThumbJam entry of the output connections. If you want it the other way, then do a similar thing in ThumbJam's settings instead. Please let me know what you tried, and what works and doesn't for you.