Import own samples

Want some more features? Ask here.
Jase4130

Import own samples

Post by Jase4130 »

Please can you add the ability to Import own samples. I have no doubt this will be amazing just like thumb jam

boone51

Re: Import own samples

Post by boone51 »

I would add that it would be nice to be able to import a backing loop/track to play along with to sync up recording like you can in TJ

jesse

Post by jesse »

Being able to playback your own loop recordings (or potentially imported ones) is definitely in the roadmap, one of the first items on the list, in fact. Importing samples for custom kits is also going to come.

obiwahnkentobi

Post by obiwahnkentobi »

YES!!!!
this made my day today....

Thumbjam is my solo instrument #1
did you think to implement the options of the solodrumparts with the repeatings into Thumbjam?

jesse

Post by jesse »

obiwahnkentobi wrote: did you think to implement the options of the solodrumparts with the repeatings into Thumbjam?
Yes, as a matter of fact, that will certainly make its way to ThumbJam!

Marlow77

Post by Marlow77 »

Jesse,

First, great app! I didn't even need to see any of the videos or reviews to know it would kickass. You are a truly gifted developer.

Great news on the samples import. I would really like to import custom kits for the solo areas. I could see it as a non-standard experimental percussion instrument. Really, i envision some ability to to play Spanish style guitar and harp and zither even, especially after playing with the hang drum setting.

Do you think custom sets may make it into the next release?

Lastly, the bit reduction and crush options are awesome! It truly gives some sexy dirty sounds. Thanks for adding it! It is particularly cool with the 808!