Drumjam Not Recording over Audiobus or IAA

Report anything that appears to be problem here.
rickwaugh

Drumjam Not Recording over Audiobus or IAA

Post by rickwaugh »

I'm using Auria as a DAW, and just purchased Drumjam. Great little App. I can set up the connection between Drumjam and Auria with both Audiobus and IAA. I can hear my drumming and the original track. But no audio file is being created. Auria is investigating - I was using DM1 originally, and it had the same problem, and it looks like DM1 has an issue that they are going to fix later. Any known issues with Drumjam and IAA or Audiobus? I'm still on iOS 7 on my iPad, and have the latest versions of iOS7, Drumjam, Auria, and Audiobus. Be just as happy to use IAA as well.

jesse

Re: Drumjam Not Recording over Audiobus or IAA

Post by jesse »

Thanks for the report, we'll be working in conjunction with WaveMachine Labs to figure out what is going on here...

jesse

Post by jesse »

I can't reproduce this, I'll need some more detailed info about exactly how you are setting things up. Also, you have the same problem when using Audiobus, or inserting DrumJam via IAA?

rickwaugh

Post by rickwaugh »

Problem is with both.

In Auria, I go into fx for the track. I enable drumjam as a plugin. I go back to drumjam, I can see the Auria transport. With the track armed in Auria, and record pressed, I press play. I drum. I hear my playing and my tracks. But no audio file is created in Auria. In drumjam, I'm set to record only the pads.

rickwaugh

Post by rickwaugh »

Found my problem. Entirely my fault. You can ignore more.

jesse

Post by jesse »

What was it? It could help someone else down the road...

rickwaugh

Post by rickwaugh »

I had autopunch set on Auria, so it was only ever going to start recording where the markers were, which was near the end of the piece. Normally I remove this immediately, as soon as I'm done, just so I won't do this. Forgot this time.