Tempo control problem using Audiobus

Report anything that appears to be problem here.
Jimbo821

Tempo control problem using Audiobus

Post by Jimbo821 »

I've run into a problem when using the app with Audiobus, feeding into Loopy, which I do regularly in my live shows. The problem is the placement of the Audiobus control panel directly over the tempo control arrows in the center far right of the screen. I am finding it very difficult to get in and out of the Loopy recording controls, as well as other apps I'm running without a major meltdown of my looping mix because when I tap the controls on the Audiobus panel, it triggers the arrow controls in Drumjam. Sometimes it just changes the tempo back to the last one I was playing in, but often that triggers problems with all the other loops and apps running, including horrendous digital noise and instruments running at different tempos - not good! Ideally maybe that Audiobus panel should extend out just a bit further - might solve the problem. So maybe this is more of their problem to fix - I'll post to them also. Meanwhile, I'm setting up foot control for the loops.

jesse

Re: Tempo control problem using Audiobus

Post by jesse »

I should make the AB control panel optionally positioned somewhere else... which other edge would you prefer, the bottom?

Jimbo821

Re: Tempo control problem using Audiobus

Post by Jimbo821 »

I'm thinking maybe bottom right to allow some room for playing the pads because I incorporate them a lot in live performances.