Tempo Loads Incorrect

Report anything that appears to be problem here.
brad31337

Tempo Loads Incorrect

Post by brad31337 »

But of a strange issue.. I have made a couple of saves, one at 106bpm and one at 192bpm and tried a few others as well. What seems to be happening is when I load them up, the first load correctly and it looks like everything has loaded and the bpm slider on the right has the correct bpm listed. So I load the next one, and it too seems to have loaded correctly based on what the display is showing, but I can tell by the sound the tempo is incorrect. Sure enough if I adjust the bpm slider at that point by 1 it sounds much more correct. So I know that it is in fact loading some bpm that is different from the previous patch, but it is not the correct bpm for the saved patch.

Anyone else experience anything like this? I did update to ios7 recently, but kinda recall having a similar issue in the past, though truthfully I did not spend much time with it.

Thanks

jesse

Re: Tempo Loads Incorrect

Post by jesse »

Thanks for the report, I will check it out! Be sure the little BPM button is selected next to the preset list, otherwise it will maintain the current BPM instead of loading it from the saved preset.

brad31337

Post by brad31337 »

Oh yea for sure... if the button is not selected then the bpm doesn't change at all. For me it is saying it is changed, and it says to the correct bpm, but I know a 192bpm when I hear it and it is not what I get lol.

brad31337

Post by brad31337 »

No one else on this? No patches coming out?

jesse

Post by jesse »

Yes, the next update is almost ready which fixes this issue among other things. Look for it in early/mid December.