Strange behaviours

Report anything that appears to be problem here.
hallygally

Strange behaviours

Post by hallygally »

Sorry to be the bad boy here....
Got a weird malfunction yesterday. I assume I send DJ to the back when recording was running (not sure about). After bringing it back to foreground after a long while I was stuck in a loop as the cancel-save-export dialog popped up every 5 or so seconds. Had no chance to get rid of it, recording was still running and the button was flickering. Wasn´t able to close the app not even able to open the iPad bottom window (where all applications are running). Restart of iPad. Then open DJ again, recording button did not react first but after a while it does. Same when I tried to stop recording, it took me almost 10 bars before recording stopped.

Another one (don´t want to open a new thread for it): Getting instruments (from the right side of parts) into the parts-window is tricky. If I do it slow it will not work, I have to snip it fast to the parts-window. Getting instruments from solo-instruments into parts is much better and more precise. However there are not all instruments in solo than in parts. Hope you understand what I mean.

jesse

Re: Strange behaviours

Post by jesse »

Strange. Did you check to see how close to capacity your disk space is on the device (if you accidentally left DJ recording)? Does the record button always act like that now for you?

What happens when you drag from the parts instruments slowly? Try touching the instrument (not moving your finger yet), wait until the icon pops up, then drag over. They shouldn't respond any differently than the solo instruments list, they are identical controls.

hallygally

Re: Strange behaviours

Post by hallygally »

Couldn't proof it again yet. It seems my iPad isn't working correct, something strange with the touchfield. Sorry if this was a false alarm.