Pad remapping

This is the place to start....
Bestrafer

Pad remapping

Post by Bestrafer »

Is it possible to remap the drumpads? I am having a hard time with the HH between BD and SD...

jesse

Re: Pad remapping

Post by jesse »

It will be possible in a future update. Perhaps a simple option to swap the position of the kick and hi-hat will make it in sooner.

Bestrafer

Post by Bestrafer »

Glad to read that, hope it won't be too long ;)

boone51

Post by boone51 »

Would love to have this asap. Also would love to have individual pad control over volume, etc. Mainly would love to have individual control over the hit type (1/8 note v 16th note etc - per pad).

jesse

Post by jesse »

boone51 wrote:Would love to have this asap. Also would love to have individual pad control over volume, etc. Mainly would love to have individual control over the hit type (1/8 note v 16th note etc - per pad).
That is a good idea to control the repeat rate and style for each pad independently!

boone51

Post by boone51 »

Woo hoo...I had a good idea...I'm going home for the day now...

obiwahnkentobi

Post by obiwahnkentobi »

+1 for this options!
& it would be great to have a option that quantized the TAPs on the Instruments, not only the repeats...
& last but not least scales to the pitch would be awesome!

Jesse you did a real good job for all of us iOS Musicians, thx 100x

boone51

Post by boone51 »

Any updates to share with us on this front? It's been quite here for a long time. That's a shame for such an awesome app.

obiwahnkentobi

Post by obiwahnkentobi »

not a shame, but, sad ;-)
it look like Jesse is to busy, cause he sit & coded new awsesome features....hope so ;-)

Wait for an reply / update

cheerio

& Yes there are other apps (forum), like loopy, who are in a deeper conversation with the community.....

@Jesse what do you think how long did you need to give us a new drumExperience?....even thumbjam ;;-)

thx a lot for your passion!

boone51

Post by boone51 »

I actually see him a lot over on the Audiobus forums (more than here actually), so I know he's around and still being as awesome as ever. Maybe I should post this question over there ;-)

Solid app. Could just do a little better with some of these features. Who knows, maybe they're really difficult to implement. All of it is just magic to me anyway, so I have no frame of reference.