set the timing

This is the place to start....
steveg

set the timing

Post by steveg »

Iphone app, I want to be able to adjust the time signature, how do I do that please...

jesse

Re: set the timing

Post by jesse »

That feature doesn't exist... yet. In the next update (coming soon), you will be able to adjust how many beats are in the loop (from 2-8) which will give you a capability very similar to a time signature adjustment.

sashasuman

Post by sashasuman »

I can't get Drumjam to start/stop loops in Thumbjam. Nor can I get Thumbjam to trigger a start of pattern-playing in Drumjam. Could you please either document this process or point me toward some help?

jesse

Post by jesse »

To get DrumJam to control start/stop in ThumbJam, go to DrumJam's MIDI Setup under prefs (gear icon), scroll down to Output Connections and enable CLOCK OUTPUT for the ThumbJam entry (TJ will need to be running in the background already). Then when you hit start and stop in DJ, TJ will start/stop any loaded loops. Beware that ThumbJam does *not* time stretch loops so you have to make sure that DJ is set the exact BPM of the loop in TJ. In ThumbJam just make sure that Hide Own Ports is OFF in Prefs->MIDI Control. Due to a bug in DrumJam you may also want to enable Clock Output for the Network Session output connection in DJ's midi prefs, to make it sync correctly.

To make TJ start DJ, you'll want to do a similar setup, first make sure DrumJam is not sending clock to ThumbJam anymore (opposite of above). Instead, you can have ThumbJam send clock to DrumJam, by going to ThumbJam's Prefs->MIDI Control, and enabling clock output to DrumJam in the Output connections section. And in DrumJam's MIDI Control, make sure Allow Connections is enabled down in the Virtual MIDI section.

Akropesgreox

set the timing

Post by Akropesgreox »

Hello

Unfortunately they are not saved in the control panel, so you wont be able to find them after deletion