How to play along with a file

This is the place to start....
Steve White

How to play along with a file

Post by Steve White »

Hi there

I just bought Drum Jam the other day and started messing with it today. I recorded a top end and now I want to play that and record more drum sounds. I looked in the help but I either missed it or couldn't find it.

Can you give me a step by step on how to do this?

TY

Steve

jesse

Re: How to play along with a file

Post by jesse »

Unfortunately, the ability to play back your own recorded loops within the app is not yet available. It is one of the first features to be implemented in an update. It was not included on initial launch due to the additional high-quality (and CPU heavy) timestretching necessary to handle them properly in conjunction with the built-in audio loops at varying tempos. We opted to ship without that feature so we could get it into your hands sooner. We will tackle that one properly later.

In the meantime, if you don't want to alter the tempo you can use another midi clock sync capable app such as Loopy or Modrum to play your recorded loops in the background with one app synced to the other, while you perform more in DrumJam.

Sorry about that!

Steve White

Re: How to play along with a file

Post by Steve White »

Bummer

I thought I read it could do that before I bought it. I'll just wait for the update.

TY

Steve